New Tennis Section on the Maher Sports website, Check it out.

Racket deals and all tennis special offers will now appear on the website.



www.mahersports.ie

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

LOYALTY CARD FOR TENNIS PLAYERS


Anyone interested in signing up for a Maher Sports loyalty card please email me at rleahy@mahersports.ie following the steps listed below:
In the subject section of the email me put down Mahers Tennis Loyalty Card
All I need then is
your full name,
a contact number,
your club.

Above are the details I must have what I would ask then is if you gave us some feedback on our stock, what you feel we are missing, how you think we could improve and anything else you might feel is helpful to us.

This will activate your card all you have to then is call in and collect it.
Many thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment